Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Meal.

My Happy Meal.

Thank you to my cousin Manel for generously giving me the ingredients on how I put up with this meal.

It's just plain and simple Cheeseburger.

I was just delighted because this was the first meal I ate that made me smile. After all I made it myself. I smile for many reasons, and this is just one of them...



I know. My patty is super dooper HUGE. I cut it into half of course. All you need is the greenest Lettuce, a slice of cheese, slices of lovely tomatoes, the patty (this was Angus Beef), and burger buns (mine was just small).




And you'd come up with this. It was delicious up to the very last bite. I love my happy meal!

*Grab happiness in the passing moments of life.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...