Friday, March 5, 2010

And it all began, when I met Jules.


Time flies. It just goes by...

Alongside with it comes change – Good or Bad.

As the only constant thing in this world is change – I have got to agree.

Akin to feelings... they do.

As for me, I totally agree with how feelings change as time passes by. Particularly this feeling I have for this special one who is celebrating his birthday today.

My feelings have changed..... a lot.

It grew deeper, stronger and so much more.

It’s nearly 4 years as I note down this. And it’s beyond doubt astonishing how everything has surpassed time. When I look back on how it all out-shined time, man, its complicated.

I then had a shady cloud over me, one that was rather a burden to carry. I prayed to God everyday to please send me a sign; send me a bigwig to take away all the dark cloud that has been nothing but a weighty saddle.

And He sent me that special someone.... very fast! But I did not come to realize that it was him all along.

So until this very day I thank God everyday for him. I am happy all the time...

And it all began when I met Jules.






I love you always & forever.

2 comments:

  1. Ric!!! That was gorgeous! The song fit perfectly for such a gorgeous, gorgeous couple! :)) Happy birthday to Jules! And I wish you both more of the best in the many years to come. :) Take care of yourself. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maics! :) many thanks! :) Take care as well. :) God Bless you, Pancho and little Leila. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...