Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hy's Steakhouse.

Hy's Steakhouse. This is where I work now. It's a fine dining steakhouse situated in Guam's famous Tumon Bay. It is located at the Lobby of Holiday Resort Guam.


I was feasting on some lady fingers from the Philippines before work. I ate it along with my San Mig Coffee.


With my co-worker Irish who's really a nice girl.


At the bar. Champagne.


This is where I stand and greet guests when they come in. A lovely lamp shade. I wish it is mine.


Our restaurant can sit up to 11o persons. It has an antique/vintage ambiance as our Big Boss is a fan of it.


It 'aint Christmas anymore but these trees are still here. They're very pretty so it doesn't matter if it stands there the whole year through.


The Wine Cellar.


It can be a very romantic place but somehow staring at those images that has been hanging for so long on the wall gives me the creeps.

My co-workers Dominic and Irish at the Bar.

I'll be posting more of my new workplace soon. When I have all the time in the world...

*Love your work, then you will find pleasure in mastering it.*
I love wisdom notes and will be posting one at the end of my every blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...