Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Artista Caffe & Bistro.

When I was on my way to Metrobank (There's Metrobank in Guam!) once, Tedi and I passed by this caffe. He said that he has heard some few not-so-good comments about the place. So, we just passed by...

And so here comes another day... We stopped by...

One of the things I love most about Guam are the soft clouds that float above the sky. It is always like that everyday... Think cotton candy!


This is how it looks inside. I don't know if I have just a thing for coffee shops, but the mood and the feel of being inside there gives me a soothing feeling, more of a tranquil moment.


While waiting for the food, here's what I do - taking photographs. I just love my Betsy Johnson's Wayfarer.


A view from the window.


I just love freshly brewed Iced Tea. Can't get enough of it...


Tedi and I both had the Steak and Grilled Peppers Soup. It was okay. Not great.


This is what we had for lunch. Sesame Crusted Mahi-Mahi in Aoili, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Bokchoy and Carrots as our veggies. It was fairly good. It was a light and happy meal for me.


Here I go again with the clouds... This was in the parking space. Artista is located across First Hawaiian Bank. I love how the trees look here. Reminds me of home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...