Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Infusion.

It was a Friday when my friend Tedi and I wanted to grab a late lunch. We were full by the breakfast we had so we ate a little past 1 in the afternoon.

Infusion is actually a Coffee and Pastry Shop. Its close to where I am residing, however it could be a long walk amidst the heat of the sun, and by the time you get there, you'd almost be sweating like a pig...

This place is so cozy. The ambiance is perfect. They have free wifi. They make their own savory and sweet crepes in front of you to see, cupcakes (which I am dying to try after Lent), cheesecakes, paninis and sandwiches.

I will blog on some more on Infusion once I get to try their sweets. Tee-hee.


I had a Turkey and Pesto Panini. It was lite and tasty.


Tedi had The Aleutia Crepe.


I miss Sonja's Cupcakes. But these doesn't look so bad. I must try them soon...


Cheesecake and Chocolate Eclairs.



This is what you would get to see once you step out of their mini balcony. A pleasurable sight always give me something to be glad about. The wonderful things in life are always free. Just open your eyes and go ahead... Direct your eyes to the beautiful wonders God made. It could be the view of landscapes, a flowery garden, a deep blue ocean, the sun (from sunrise to sunset)or perhaps the lovely moon and twinkling stars that sparkles beyond the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...