Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Blooming Tea.

Teas have become my soothing drink ever since I went to a trip in Beijing and dropped by one of their many Tea Houses. I learned a few apt ways on how a certain tea is to be drunk or rather sipped. Every time I feel full, woozy, and exhausted, I take it - it’s my feel-good drink.

My favourites are the Oolong Tea, Chamomile, Marrakesh Mint and Green Tea, Jasmine and Lily, and Simply Mint.

But this particular tea from Infusion is just incredible. It’s a Blooming Tea. I have never heard of it until I came here to Guam. The taste is just gentle - very light and calming.

I have tried the Jasmine and Lily and the Rose.

So, my friends Bhe and Tedi and myself of course went to kick boxing class and then we head over to Infusion and had a Tea session. It was grand for me.

Here are some of the best photos I took.


The Rose.




Lily and Jasmine. Check out the vibrant colors.




Never ending arguments.


I love the idea of this wall.


Me.


*Just as a spring breeze awakens tender new shoots of green, sincere encouragement can thaw a frozen heart and instill courage. It is the most powerful means to rejuvenate the human spirit. *

3 comments:

  1. the tea looks refreshing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! sorry for the triple comment...because last night i got the error message so i thought it didnt get thru...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! :) it's alright. Yes it looks and tastes very refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...