Thursday, March 18, 2010

Got Steak?

My boss has asked me to take photographs from work. I gladly obliged as taking photos are one of my happy zone.

Here are the best of the bunch. Enjoy.


Before.



After. The poor thing just died...



A 14 oz. New York Steak. This is soooo good.


A 10 oz Fillet Mignon. This was super dooper tender.


They make Caesar Salad tableside. This is their set-up beforehand.


Tarah. One of the servers. She is very pretty and bubbly. She is just 18 years old.




Caesar Salad.



Table setting. The wine standing on the table is a California wine called Opus One. It costs $450.00.




Nelson.


William.


Ate Vicky, Tarah and I. I must say that the ambiance of this place is unique. But there are times that I find it as if I were in the Adam's Family Mansion...


*There is no time like the present.*



4 comments:

  1. Ms. Rica, you can get Opus One (2005, 2006, 2007)for less than $175 a bottle. The 1987 Opus One is around $300.

    I enjoyed reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really where? Thank you so much Joles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where? You can get Opus One for less than $175 at Grand Wine Cellar, NapaCABS.com, and wine.com to name a few places.

    Now let me ask you a question. Do you prefer red wine or white wine? Which varieties?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Red Wine more. I like Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot varieties. I love wines from Spain, Argentina and Chile. I am now in Guam and it is hot here so French wines would be too strong and it would intend to make you feel warm all the more. I like to drink White Wine only when I eat a fish meal. Chardonnay and Riesling works for me.

    And how about you? Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...